Thermal design and sizing calculations of Air cooled heat exchangers design. Some main features:
1. Support SI Units and English (U.S) Units of measurement, Unit converter also included
2. Induced draft/forced draft operation modes.
3. Calculate the Nr. of Bays/Fans/Tubes/Tube rows/Tube bundles, Bundle Face Area, Total Bundle Face Width, Bundle Width, Surface Area for Bare Tubes and Fin Tubes, Air Mass Flow Rate, Log Mean Temperature Difference, Fin Efficiency, Fan Diameter and Total Fans Projected Area Per Bay, Fan Driver Power requirements
4. Calculate Outlet Air Temperature using iteration or incrementing techniques.
5. Calculate the Tube Side Flow Area, Tube Side Velocity, Tube Side Reynolds Nr, Tube Side Flow Regime and Tube Side Nusselt Number, tube Side Heat Transfer Coefficient, Maximum Air Side Velocity, Air Side Reynolds Nr, Air Heat Transfer Coefficient
6. Air side heat transfer coefficient, you can select between three correlations. Briggs and Young, ESDU, Kern or Ganguli alternatively the software can also accept Nusselt nr input or heat transfer coefficient input on both hot/cold sides.
7. Run unlimited nr of trials all can be displayed in results data grid
8. Calculate the Heat Duty or specify the Heat duty to calculate the hot side mass flow rate.
9. The ability to keep the Tube Length constant for all trials or calculate it for each trial
10. Calculate the Overall Heat Transfer Coefficient (Clean/Design/Required).
11. The software will also estimate the Over Design and Over Surface percentage
12. Calculate the Tube side/Air Side Pressure Drops. with different equations to select from for the process side pressure drop.
Other Tools included:
+Import physical properties from Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, WeBBusterZ Physical properties database.
+Dry Air properties at atmospheric pressure
+Heat transfer coefficients
+Convert Pressure to altitude and vice versa.
and many more features included but not in this list.
Ms Windows, Dot Net 4.0 Framework client profile, Installed printer
* Please keep in mind that the listed prices may contain snapshots when updating or adding the software to the www.softwareindustrysurvey.de index and may be partially obsolete due to technical reasons. In particular, price reimbursements are possible between the time the price is accepted by us and the later visit of the software producer's website, authors and programmers of the programs have no possibility to directly influence the presentation of the prices and immediate changes On our side. The actual price of the product, which is at the time of purchase, is on the website of the vendor of the software.
The www.softwareindustrysurvey.de Newsletter informs you about the latest news from the freeware and shareware scene, absolutely free!
* we do not accept Junkadresses or from freemailproviders
Please note that this is an original image from the software Air Cooled Heat Exchanger Design
of author WeBBusterZ Engineering Software
, and www.softwareindustrysurvey.de is not responsible for their content.
How to always check all content for legal opinions. Due to the mass of programs listed here, however, this is not always possible at all times in a hundred per cent. If you see a breach, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will remove it immediately.
No comment yet on this program was written!