Key features of GraphicsJS library making it stand out:
- Rich line drawing - not only Bezier curves, but also any deformations including arcs and other curves.
- Powerful text features - multiline texts, text measurement, including width, height, as well as wrap, overflow, indent, spacing, align, etc.
- Virtual DOM, designed for drawing rapidly and only what is necessary.
- Smart layering system including z-index.
- Its own transformation engine, with no need to use embarrassing in-browser transformations.
- Cross-browser support including legacy browsers (IE6+).
Developed and previously used as the graphics engine laid down in the foundation of the commercial charting libraries produced by AnyChart - AnyChart, AnyMap, AnyStock, and AnyGantt - GraphicsJS already operates data visualization solutions implemented by Oracle, Microsoft, Volkswagen, AT&T, Samsung, BP, Bosch, Merck, Reuters, Bank of China, Lockheed Martin, and thousands of other prominent customers of AnyChart, including over 70% of Fortune 1000 list companies.
Interactive data visualization is only one of multiple cases the rich GraphicsJS library can be used for. For instance, it also may be utilized for creating literally any images and graphics-related solutions and patterns including animated pictures, infographics, cartoons, and so on. Currently available demos include Galaxy, Rain, Bender from Futurama, Bonfire, 15-Puzzle, and more.
* Please keep in mind that the listed prices may contain snapshots when updating or adding the software to the www.softwareindustrysurvey.de index and may be partially obsolete due to technical reasons. In particular, price reimbursements are possible between the time the price is accepted by us and the later visit of the software producer's website, authors and programmers of the programs have no possibility to directly influence the presentation of the prices and immediate changes On our side. The actual price of the product, which is at the time of purchase, is on the website of the vendor of the software.
The www.softwareindustrysurvey.de Newsletter informs you about the latest news from the freeware and shareware scene, absolutely free!
* we do not accept Junkadresses or from freemailproviders
Please note that this is an original image from the software GraphicsJS
, and www.softwareindustrysurvey.de is not responsible for their content.
How to always check all content for legal opinions. Due to the mass of programs listed here, however, this is not always possible at all times in a hundred per cent. If you see a breach, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will remove it immediately.
No comment yet on this program was written!