jPDFWeb is a Java library to convert PDF documents to SVG / HTML5. The library can save to the local file system or to an output stream to be able to serve the document directly to a client browser when working within a J2EE server.
jPDFWeb is built on top of Qoppas proprietary PDF technology so you do not have to install any third party software or drivers. Since it is written in Java, it allows your application to remain platform independent and run on Windows, Linux, Unix (Solaris, HP UX, IBM AIX), Mac OS X and any other platform that supports the Java run-time environment.
- Convert PDF Documents to HTML5 / SVG
- Convert Text Output searchable text
- Preserve fonts in original PDF
- Convert Images Preserve image resolution in original PDF
- Color images are converted to JPEG
- Black and white images or with transparency are converted to PNG
- Export Page Thumbnails
- Convert Annotations, Links and Form Field Data
- Support for CJK fonts
- Support for latest PDF format
- Save to file system or to Java output streams
- Works on Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac OS X (100% Java)
- Tested on JDK 1.6.37 and above
Java 1.6 or higher
* Please keep in mind that the listed prices may contain snapshots when updating or adding the software to the www.softwareindustrysurvey.de index and may be partially obsolete due to technical reasons. In particular, price reimbursements are possible between the time the price is accepted by us and the later visit of the software producer's website, authors and programmers of the programs have no possibility to directly influence the presentation of the prices and immediate changes On our side. The actual price of the product, which is at the time of purchase, is on the website of the vendor of the software.
The www.softwareindustrysurvey.de Newsletter informs you about the latest news from the freeware and shareware scene, absolutely free!
* we do not accept Junkadresses or from freemailproviders
Please note that this is an original image from the software jPDFWeb for Linux
of author Qoppa Software, LLC
, and www.softwareindustrysurvey.de is not responsible for their content.
How to always check all content for legal opinions. Due to the mass of programs listed here, however, this is not always possible at all times in a hundred per cent. If you see a breach, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will remove it immediately.
No comment yet on this program was written!