Print Conductor is a batch printing software. If you regularly have to open and print multiple files, this elegant tool can be a real time-saver.
Manually printing several files is tedious work - it generally requires opening and printing each file separately in the applications used to create them. Once you tell it which files to print, Print Conductor automates the rest of the process.
Print Conductor is easy to use. Just add files to be printed to the list and click on 'Start Printing' button.
All popular file formats are supported: PDF files, plain texts, Microsoft Office and OpenOffice documents and presentations, RTF, HTML, MHT, XML files, AutoCAD, Solidworks and Inventor drawings, Visio charts, Photoshop PSD, JPG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, DCX, BMP and JBIG images, WMF and EMF metafiles.
Print Conductor can batch print large quantities of documents on any type of printer: desktop printers, network printers or virtual printers. If you choose to use Universal Document Converter to print in Print Conductor, you can convert a list of documents, presentations, worksheets and drawings to a variety of other formats: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX, or BMP.
What's new in version 6.3:
- Added ability to auto-rotate Excel worksheets when printing
- Improved printing of Excel files with macros
- Added ability to define line weight for DWG and DXF files
- Improved printing of DWG and DXF with internal engine
- Added ability to copy printed files to a user-defined folder
- Added new optional PDF printing engine (works faster and correctly prints PDF files with filled forms)
- Fixed issue occurring when INI-files could not be saved to folder 'C:UsersPublicDocumentsPrintConductor'
- Fixed issue with printing PDF files with attachments
- Added Korean localization
Microsoft® Windows 10/8/7/XP Service Pack 3 (32-bit or 64-bit) or Microsoft® Windows Server
* Please keep in mind that the listed prices may contain snapshots when updating or adding the software to the www.softwareindustrysurvey.de index and may be partially obsolete due to technical reasons. In particular, price reimbursements are possible between the time the price is accepted by us and the later visit of the software producer's website, authors and programmers of the programs have no possibility to directly influence the presentation of the prices and immediate changes On our side. The actual price of the product, which is at the time of purchase, is on the website of the vendor of the software.
The www.softwareindustrysurvey.de Newsletter informs you about the latest news from the freeware and shareware scene, absolutely free!
* we do not accept Junkadresses or from freemailproviders
Please note that this is an original image from the software Print Conductor
of author fCoder SIA
, and www.softwareindustrysurvey.de is not responsible for their content.
How to always check all content for legal opinions. Due to the mass of programs listed here, however, this is not always possible at all times in a hundred per cent. If you see a breach, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will remove it immediately.
No comment yet on this program was written!